Radio silence over! Softball season has ended, and I have time to cook and craft again. Hazzah!
These summer rolls can be made a variety of ways. Try them with your favorite veggies (or whatever you have on hand). I include a “recipe” (using that term loosely) for a dipping sauce below, but a peanut sauce is also a delicious option.
Thanks for sticking with me!
- Rice paper
- Shredded carrot
- Shredded cucumber
- Shredded daikon radishes
- Thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
- Cooked shrimp
Note: Work on these one at a time.
- Lightly wet 1 sheet of rice pepper
- Pile a little of each vegetable in a pile in the middle.
- Place 1-2 shrimp (depends on size) on top of the vegetables.
- Roll like an egg roll or burrito (over, roll a little, sides, finish rolling)
Salty Red Chili Garlic Sauce
This is a cheater recipe. Buy a jar of red chili garlic sauce. Thin it out by stirring in a little soy or tamari sauce. Done.