No photo of this one. Sorry! I’m sure if you’ve ever eaten chicken, you can visualize it. Here’s the skinny on this recipe: (1) It’s easy – perfect for teaching little ones some skills. (2) It’s versatile. It was fine eaten alone but much better on nachos, in pasta and smashed between some bread.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (slice or cube if you want)
- 1 tbs. salt
- 3 tbs. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon size zip-top bag. Let sit in the fridge for about 15 minutes or however long it takes you to switch some laundry and play a game of rope with the dog. (I can’t be the only one who judges spans of time this way.)
- Dump entire contents of bag into a baking dish. Put the chicken in somewhat of a single layer. Put in the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove chicken from oven, turn over, and put it back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and check to ensure it’s done. Depending on how thick your chicken is, you might need to flip it again and continue cooking it for 5-15 minutes. Mine was done at this point.