My brother made this spicy crab as part of Make Your Own Sushi night. It is simple & yummy. Adjust the spice according to your taste.
- 8-12 oz. cream cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 package of immitation crab
- Green onion, chopped, about 1/4 cup
- Separate or chop the crab into small, bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese and Sriracha until smooth.
- Stir in crab and green onion.
See? It’s super simple! No lie.
We used this in sushi rolls and on top of cucumber rounds. The next day, I made more and ate it on crackers. This would be a great party item – versatile, yummy and quick. For the sake of presentation, add a dot of Sriracha on top. It adds a little extra kick and beautiful color.