Breakfast does not need to be labor intensive. Here is a quick & easy breakfast sammie that you can make in 5 minutes. (No lie. 5 minutes.)
- 2 slices of bread
- half of a roasted red pepper (I use the kind in a jar.)
- 1 egg
- dill & salt
- Toast your bread.
- Fry your egg in a pan.
- Spread mayo on your toast while it is still warm. I like to do a little on both slices because I’m indulgent like that.
- Layer on roasted red pepper.
- Layer on cooked egg.
- Sprinkle with dill & salt to your liking.
- Eat because obviously you’re hungry or else you have taken the time to make pancakes.